Happy Hogmanay lovelies!
Today I thought I'd bring you a wee tag. This is actually the New Year's Eve Tag found on Mama Kats Losin It, but being Scottish I can never call it that so today on this here blog, it's the Hogmanay tag.
My graduation, walking across the stage, realising I made it.
2. What was one new years resolution that you accomplished?
I can't even remember any that I made, and I doubt if I accomplished any. I'm not making any this year, far too easy to make yourself feel bad for "failing".
(Although now I think about it while editing I'm positive I made one about blogging more so I guess I was successful in that!)
3. 3 words to describe last year?
Love, learning, tough
4. Best music related creation/inspiration last year by an artist in your opinion?
Oh I have no idea, I guess I've got to that age that I just listen to all my old favourites! I guess it was great to see Adele back?
5. Something you're looking forward to this coming year?
My wedding! And honeymoon, of course!!
6. What did last year teach you?
Learning to love yourself is HARD but so fucking worth it.
7. What was your most worn clothing item of last year?
Hmm probably any of my little New Look dresses that I have in all the patterns!
8. If you had to sum up your year in one word, what would it be?
9. What are you hoping for more of this coming year?
I want more adventures!
10. What are you hoping for less of this coming year?
11. Best book you read last year?
I've got several posts coming up on this buuuuuut... It's a tie between Lock In by John Scalzi, Vicious by V. E. Schwab, Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley and The Book of Strange New Things by Michel Faber.
12. What is your New Year’s resolution for the upcoming year?
My only resolution this year? Not to make any resolutions about losing weight!
I plan to do a post about why I'm not doing resolutions and some goals for year in January, so keep an eye out for that if you're interested!
Now I tag you! If you're interested, to do this tag. And please remember not to put too much pressure on yourself, it's just another day!